[musictlk] Hey all!

Daniel Romero djdan567 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:13:30 UTC 2011

I believe I sent an e-mail out to this list when I first joined. If
you don't know who I am, I'm Daniel Romero, a music artist out of New
Jersey. I play keys, I sing, produce and I'm fluent in audio
production language. Haha My focus is really around R&B, dance and
pop. However, i've worked with hiphop artists as well as
singer-song-writers. I'm really excited to say that I will be at the
convention this year. I'm actually flying out tomorrow. I'm extremely
excited as this is my first convention ever. i hope to meet up with
some of you fello musicians there! This is going to be fun! Also, i
will be attending the music seminar on Tuesday, and the performing
arts devision meeting on Monday I believe, so i definetly plan to meet
up with some of you there.
Thanks so much guys, have a safe trip when ever you're flying out, and
lets do this!

--
Daniel C Romero
Paterson New Jersey