[musictlk] The performing arts division of the national federation of the blind cordially invites you to join us Tuesday July 5 in Orlando Florida

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:13:24 UTC 2011

Hi, my name is Brianna.
The Performing Arts division meeting is at the same time as the
National Organization Of Blind Educaters division meeting. I'm so
bumbed. I really want to go to the performing arts meeting; I'm been
considering running for a bored position in the future.  I want to go
to the blind educaters meeting because I want to be a teacher; I'm
studying special education and elementary education at Flagler
college.  I'm not sure if I can meeting hop between these meetings.
Guess I have to choose.
:(
Brianna

--