[musictlk] sound libraries

Dancing Dots billlist1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 22:24:50 UTC 2011

Hi,

If you are using Cakewalk SONAR or other digital audio workstation software,
it is important to understand that not all third-party sound libraries are
created equal when it comes to being accessible.  I went to
www.soundsonline.com but the page hung up and would not finish loading so I
do not know exactly what they have to offer.

But check out http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/Garritan%20Libraries.htm
for details on the Garritan Personal Orchestra, Bigband Jazz, and Steinway
sample libraries.  There are links to demos of the sounds which I think are
quite impressive especially for the price.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com