[musictlk] Lyrics to a song

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Mar 4 01:21:03 UTC 2011

"We shall overcome." We shall overcome. We shall overcome, someday.
Deep in my heart, I do believe, we shall overcome, someday. The
hippies sang this Baptist hymn in the 1960's. It was also sung by
civil rights activists. We in the NFB could be considered civil rights
activists, because we're ralleying for the rights of the blind. That
song would be appropriate for that. Blessings, Joshua