[musictlk] Southern Gospel Music, (rare recordings question)

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Mar 4 04:08:31 UTC 2011

Wow! I've been posting like crazy on this list today! Well, I have a
question. I don't know if anyone on this list loves Southern Gospel
music, but if there's anyone out there who does, I'd like to know if
you can help me. I'm trying to find some recordings of the Original
Gospel Echoes. Do you know where I can find them? If you listened to
The Rambos, (Dottie, Buck, and Reba,) you'd know who the Gospel Echoes
were. Before Reba joined to sing soprano, they had someone else, and
they performed as the Gospel Echoes. I'd like to hear those old Gospel
Echoes recordings. Thanks for your help. I've gone to Google, but I've
found nothing. Thanks again for your responses. Blessings, Joshua