[musictlk] Music for Lent & Easter

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 5 20:29:43 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    I would like to hear from any music directors about music they are planning for Lent, Palm Sunday, and Easter. I would especially like to share contemporary and/or New Thought music that might fit the themes. One song I know for sure we will do for Easter Sunday is Morning Has Broken. Our guitarist/drummer is also a pretty fair pianist and does a nearly impeccable impersonation of Rick Wakeman's accompaniment on Cat Stevens recording!
    I also know we will do One Power at some time during Lent. This is an awesome piece of music for those involved in a Unity, Unitarian, Science of Mind, or other metaphysical community. If there are others on this list with such an interest, I would like to network more and share both my original songs and the covers we do at new Life Unity in Tampa! Tomorrow we are opening with my Calypso version of Count Your Blessings and I am doing If I Were Brave as my contemplative offering.

Peace!
Marion Gwizdala