[musictlk] Looking For Instruments

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Mar 5 22:37:23 UTC 2011

Well, I may be not focused in on what you are remembering, but the theme song also contains what sounds to me like
sampled human voices played through a keyboard as well.  My kids loved that show and I got a kick out of it, too, but
I have not heard the theme song in a while.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson