[musictlk] Inaccessible Websites victory report #1!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Mar 7 21:09:39 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester. I'm happy to anounce that Keith, a member of
the IT department for my denomination, has E-mailed me. He said that
they would solve the problem with their captcha, as soon as possible!
Let's continue to work on the other sites! I have two more sites that
we need to work on. All sighted members, please take these down. Glen
Pool is a Southern Gospel singer, from my state. His site is,
www.glenpoolministries.bandvista.com. Another site is
www.broken-vessel.com. Broken Vessels is a Southern Gospel group.
There site has music on the main page that I can't shut off. Glen's
site has both, music on the main page that you can't shut off, and
inaccessible captcha.
So, let's celebrate the first victory, but please know, there's still
more work to do!Blessings, Joshua