[musictlk] FYI to Those in the Montreal, Quebec, Area: Brief Opportunity to Test out New Low Vision Music-reading Device from Dancing Dots [cross-posted]

Dancing Dots billlist1 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 20:27:36 UTC 2011

Our customer, Mike Ciarciello, has agreed to show our Lime Lighter low
vision music-reading device to anyone in the Montreal area who is interested
to test it out.  He will only be in possession of the demo unit for a few
more days so, if interested, please call him right away to make an
appointment: 514-827-9092.  In just a few days, he will be shipping it on to
the people at Aroga who will include The Lime lighter in their Technomania
events on April 7 and 8 in the Toronto and London, Ontario, areas.  	More
on that opportunity in a separate message soon.

We at Dancing Dots thank Mike for his willingness to show this new device.
Mike is an expert customer and a long-time friend of Dancing Dots but please
understand that he is not an employee of our company.  He has kindly agreed
to show the device for us because he believes, as we do, that it may be of
good use to some low vision musicians.

Here's a brief blurb to give you more details.  Call 610-783-6692 Option1
for further details or to order your Lime Lighter.

The lime lighter allows people with low vision to read standard staff
notation with ease, comfort and clarity.  You can magnify the music up to 10
times the original size and display it on Lime Lighter's 20-inch,
flat-panel, touch screen.  Advance the music measure by measure or line by
line with Lime Lighter's pedal.  Mark up your music by writing on the screen
with the special stylus included.  Ships with music-scanning software.

3-minute YouTube video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uVxADu2Do

Regards,
Bill