[musictlk] Hi. need midi list help

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Sat Mar 26 19:36:11 UTC 2011

hi, Dear List,

I need to know if someone can tell me how to subscribe to the
wonderful midi list that blind folks have going. it has to do with
interfacing musical things with the computer or recording device.
I got such great help to purchase a keyboard.  But really, what I
need is a keyboard built into a piano-type cabinet with onboard speakers.
I'll be wanting to know if anyone has suggestions as to a good one
that will also do the fancy interfacing that the great Yamaha that
Bill and others from Dancing Dots recommended.

Thanks for putting up with me.

Best,
Penny.
Of course, there's always that famous old delete key if you don't
want to be putting up with me. (Here in Eastern Nebraska, Winter has
thrown a white and soggy blanket over things.  The snow is
significant and heavy.  But there's always hope for chicks, bunnies, and peeps.