[musictlk] Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, & Easter Music

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 31 01:24:43 UTC 2011

Dear all,
    On Easter Sunday, my music team will do Morning has Broken as a prelude to our services. One of our team members plays it so much like Rick Wakefield you cannot tell the difference. During the service, we will do Lord of the Dance complete with an Irish whistle. For the past four Palm Sundays, we have done The King of Glory which has a very Middle Eastern feel; however, I am looking for something different. I have heard of a song called The Stones Will Cry Out but cannot seem to locate it.
    What suggestions can anyone offer in the contemporary genre that would fit the theme of Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, and/or Easter? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Fraternally yours,
Marion