[musictlk] Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, & Easter Music

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 31 09:18:00 UTC 2011

Sheri,
    The more outside the box we are, the more our congregation likes us!
Please share whatever you have with me. For music stuff, please use my
"Marion & Martin" account

swampfox1833 at verizon.net

We have a djembe (I always screw up the spelling, so please excuse me if
it's incorrect) player, so an African rhythm would be great! I have a pretty
fair rendition of David Mallett's Garden Song and Daniel Nahmod's Amen I
would like to share with anyone who is interested. Just write me off-list if
anyone wants to trade mp3s.

Peace!
Marion