[musictlk] Probably no tcjwb thi week. sorry to everyone who was going to listen in.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:09:26 UTC 2011

Hello all.

I don't know if there will be a show today as the place where I host is having plenty of issues lol! and I have an appointment to go to today as well. We'll see what happens. if I have to only broadcast from 10-11 then I will but there ya go. Also I'm looking for people to join me. I don't mind being the only one but I feel tffp needs a variety of stuff apart from classical and the live tffps. I still need a day free for those but all and all if i do things right tffp radio should be fun. I'm strict about my sound but you work with what you have. lol. hit me privately if you have questions.

Thanks and info for the show if it is going to be on  is bellow.
Info is below.
place: http://onj.me/tcjwb
time: 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm eastern, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
Messengers will be hopefully coming soon.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1

See you there.