[musictlk] creative commons

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:21:21 UTC 2011

I'd think very carefully about that. if you can't the n do a poor man's copyright. I'll explain more if someone doesn't get to it, or submit all yoru wtuff as a folio tht way you pay the one time $50.

Good luck.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com