[musictlk] streaming music

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Fri May 6 05:13:25 UTC 2011

I would really give Nicecast a try. I personally haven't used it in a while but Rogue Amoeba software is generally great, and they are always willing to help with accessibility related matters. You can also use VLC to broadcast audio and video and it works, although you do need to know what you're doing.

IC