[musictlk] firewire

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Sun May 8 21:21:08 UTC 2011

Hello Jorge.

1. I don't know the answer to your first question regarding firewire version in windows, as I am a mac user.
2. As far as interfaces go, there are tons of choices out there. It all depends on your budget. That will dictate which interface you go with. Let me know what you are willing to pay, and I'll hit you up with a list.

3. Not sure what you mean by the need for a USB to XLR converter. Please clarify. If I can get an idea on what you're trying to accomplish, then I can help you better on this front. Hope I can be of help to you.

Kevin