[musictlk] firewire

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Mon May 9 15:52:15 UTC 2011

Hi.  All that info is easily accessible online.  You've got to do some
research on your own about this as well before you make up your mind
on an interface.  Go onto any major pro audio dealer's web site like
Sweetwater or musicians friend for example, and you can find
specifications and pricing.

they range from three hundred to one thousand dollars.

and yes, they will work with any mac or pc DAW application.

Cameron.