[musictlk] Fwd: Last year's talent night

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:10:07 UTC 2011

It is not about being blind or not. It just takes many, many hours of practice and many, many concerts. Most pianists will tell you that they learned how to play when they were little and that they can't quite remember how they got to the level they are in, and that's really all I can say. If you spend hours and hours doing scales and other exercises as a child and you are musically and physically good, you can play anything you want.