[musictlk] Fwd: Last year's talent night

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue May 10 20:43:10 UTC 2011

No.
This was at the tallent night, at NFB convention, last year.
I think the lady's name was Nancy, but I'm not for sure.
You can listen to the show on Sarah's podcasting site.
Here it is.
http://marrie.podbean.com
After going there, click on NFB conventions, then click on part one of
the tallent night, and listen.
It's divided into two parts, BTW.
Blessings, Joshua