[musictlk] electronica/dance - an opportunity

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:29:50 UTC 2011

Hi all:
Just wanted to let you know I'm working on a special edition album as a way to finish off my beginer publications and before I move into more advanced music using Sonar Producer this summer and was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a remix of any of my tracks.
At this time I can only assure you that I will put your name on the remix,
but can't give any monitary gains to anyone.

Please email me off list if you're interested, and be sure to attach one sample track of your own music if possible for review.

Thanks,

Jorge