[musictlk] Drummer resources

Raquel vega diva_bear at pacbell.net
Tue May 17 12:15:00 UTC 2011

Hi,I just started learning drums my self.I don't really know about Braille
music for drums. I started learning Braille music with a book called
introduction to Braille music by Bettye Colrick.  If you google Bill brown
music for the blind, he has a course on base and drums. You    won't need
Braille music for that, but that's all I can tell you. Who's your favorite
drummer?
G. Raquel Vega Avon representative
www.youravon.com/graquelvega1
e-mail: