[musictlk] An idea

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu May 19 23:47:44 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
I just had an idea, that I'd like for you to consider.
Would any of you on this list be interested in joining me, in forming
the NFB Gospel Quartet?
I've thought of having Mike Freeman, singing Bass, Julie McGinnity
singing soprano, and Sarah Alawami, singing Alto.
I'm singing tenor, and playing the piano, when I can go, and I hope
Mr. Gwizdala, can fill in, when I can't go.
I'd like the people, that I've mentioned to E-mail me off list, and
I'd like to see if anyone on this list would support this.
We'd sing at convention, every year.
The quartet will be formed, (if the people I mentioned, will join,)
but I need other musicians, to accompany us.
Blessings, Joshua