[musictlk] Instrumental Accompaniments

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Fri May 20 02:29:40 UTC 2011

Hello Josh and everyone,

    Would an autoharp accompaniment fit into your quartet for additional
accompaniment? I am not bringing it this year, but possibly next year, I
could. If I am in the talent show this year, I plan to use a pre-recorded
track. Let me know off list if an autoharp is feasible in your group for
next year's convention.

Mary Donahue