[musictlk] Guitar Lessons

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Wed May 25 02:46:13 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I received this message tonight, and thought someone here might be
able to help her. She'll join this list when she gets her secondary
email address straightened out. For now, though, please contact her
directly. Thanks.

Blessings,

Linda

From: "Lisa Irving" <peacefulwoman89 at cox.net>

Hello Linda,

I am interested in learning to play the guitar. Are there any guitar
lessons available on audio tape or CD?

I am a Window Eyes User. My Braille skills are nominal.

If you know of such resources, please feel free to share them with
me. You're also welcome to share my E-mail address with folks in this
music division.

Thank you.

From, Lisa Irving