[musictlk] This week's tcjwb on the tffp radio network

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:18:25 UTC 2011

Well I'm back with what we were going to  hear before, sort of lol! but if you have any questions you know where to contact me.

Hello to all. We continue the brandenburt concerti today and some stuff by wagner if i remember my playlist correctly. Anyway it's the firebird sweet. We'll see if we have any time for more stuff as today I'm flying by the seat of my pants.  lol!

Info is below.

place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream.m3u
time: monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
show twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
station twitter: http://twitter.com/tffpradio.
msn: tffpradio at live.com
aim: tffpradio
skype: tffpradio
If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1
See you there.