[musictlk] Hearts of Vision Chamber Orchestra - Carnegie HallConcert

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 07:01:03 UTC 2011

I am so glad to read the email about the concert. I also would like to
know if there is any other way I can listen to the concert.
I am originally from Korea so I know the orchestra and few of the
players so I am very excited.
Unfortunately, I live in CA so I would love to know if there is any
alternative way to listen to the concert.
Miso Kwak