[musictlk] intraducing of some my songs

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:35:59 UTC 2011

Hello dear listers,
I was reading that list from time to time but just realized  that I never placed a link to some my recordings. Those are old home made recordings and they are  very compressed by the website, so some lisping sound is present.
http://www.myspace.com/tatyanagr/music/songs?filter=popular

Go  to under "all songs" heading and you'll find 10 songs there. You may navigate by "play now" buttons. Not sure if it will work out- My space is not screen readers users friendly web site.
I play and sing in Russian. Hope you'll be able to open it. Songs open in a new window on my computer.

Thank you and have a great day.

Tatyana, Maryland.