[musictlk] trumpets question

winona trumpetqueenwb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:37:01 UTC 2011

And other brand model is Holton.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: David <davidb521 at gmail.com
Date sent: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 22:18:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [musictlk] trumpets question

Hi,
There are also trumpets in different keys.  The B-flat trumpet is
probably
the most common, and is the one I have always played.  There is
also the C
trumpet, which is common in orchestras, and there are trumpets in
several
other keys.  I think that the B-flat trumpet would probably be
the easiest to
play for a beginner.  Remember also that there are many models as
well, such
as intermediate and professional.  Some well-known models are
Yamaha, Bach,
and King among others.  I hope this helps.
David