[musictlk] Note

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 8 21:48:53 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Tuesday night I sent a note from someone named Michael Jackson, who
signed his message Michael Beatie, with a couple .docx attachments. I
replied to him after I sent the message to this list, partly because
I noticed the two different names. I asked him who he really is, and
told him that, if that was a scam, I wouldn't be pleased. Well, I
never heard from him. I thought it was really legitimate, but maybe
it isn't. I hope that, if you filled out and/or read those documents,
that nothing bad happened, or will happen. If you didn't, don't
bother, would be my advice.

Blessings,

Linda