[musictlk] royalty question

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Sep 10 22:23:10 UTC 2011

If its in the PA Performance Agreement or contract yes then you are
bound to it.
  But the basic method is the same...  Google the lyrics and they'll
generally list the writer's and their respective PROs or go to the
PRO web sites and do a search. That's all you can do bro. If you
can't find the writer info then change the set list. If they are any
kind of  song close to the chart  it'll be in one of the three  PRO
searches which all have searchable titles.

Best,

Brad

Brad

On 9/10/2011  03:59 PM Foggddm at aol.com said...