[musictlk] Need Suggestion for Editing mp3 Files

Sheri Wells-Jensen swellsj at bgsu.edu
Wed Sep 14 17:56:14 UTC 2011

Debbie:

Audacity 1.3 has some terrific new keyboard features: I just used it this afternoon to quickly snip out a sentence form a longer file: fast and easy and well documented  ... and free!  Not great if you want to edit more than one track... or at least hasn't been great for me,) but absolutely terrific for the simple stuff.

Sheri W-J