[musictlk] recording software

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Sep 14 21:20:57 UTC 2011

Recording  multiple tracks is a different animal all  together. For
that I'd suggest Reaper. Costs $40 and worth a ton more. I've not
messed with it  myself but have heard blind audio geeks rave about
its features and affordability. Often times audio editing software
like the ones mentioned previous are used to tweak single files or
tracks, while the multi-track programs "can", I think its just easier
with editors?? One's purpose is recording tracked projects and the
other is designed for detailed editing.

Brad

On 9/14/2011  03:56 PM Foggddm at aol.com said...