[musictlk] The debut single from Crater Maker, my new metal project now available for stream and purchase.

Ed Worrell edworrell at bresnan.net
Sat Sep 17 02:35:39 UTC 2011

Hello Kevin, You have a really good sounding song there. Good strong vocals and good sounding guitars. I would really like to do a remix for you guys. I would like to see if you would like to do a compalation with me. I have been working on some jazz or southern rock sounding songs for my new EP Freeloader. If you would like you can checkout what I have done sofar. at http://blindworrell.bandcamp.com the album will have some more songs on it before it gets released I have a date for 10/1/11 for now. I think it would be fun to do a compulation with somebody that can sing, because no one wants to hear me sing. I have lots of good ideas for backing instrument tracks but knowone to sing on them. I thought we could do a trade I could remix your song if you would like to record some vocals for me, we could do some sort of trade off, if you are interested. you can email me back at edworrell at bresnan.net This would be a fun endeavor for me. Just a thought.

Ed

http://soundcloud.com/blinded
http://blindworrell.bandcamp.com