[musictlk] Sonar templates

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at live.com
Sat Sep 17 18:59:40 UTC 2011

Hi all:
I just got my Sonar 8 Producer studio stuff set up, and I'm facing a very
odd issue.
I am currently working on editing midi (since I don't have my keyboard set
up yet),
and every time I open a midi file,
I'm having to go into Sonar's "track properties" and set the Microsoft
Wavetable as the output.
The weird thing is, its selected by default, but it doesn't play,
so what I'm forced to do is go into each tracks menu and go from "Microsoft
Wavetable Synth" to when JFW says "none" and back so it fixes it.

Also: when I play a file JFW reads off the time code.
Any way to stop that?

Thanks,

Jorge