[musictlk] Audio Production Conference Call this Thursday.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Tue Sep 20 20:01:44 UTC 2011

Hey folks. Just letting you know that I will be doing a conference call this Thursday evening at 8 PM Eastern.  entitled "how to make a record you're truly proud of," I will outline many factors and variables that go into make a record, from concept to completion, from worktape to website, there are so many things to conceder, and each variable can effect the outcome of the final product in many different ways. This is not a pitch to get you to record with me. This is to get you thinking along a path that will help you work smarter when completing your album project. On Thursday, I will be giving the phone number and code out, happily provided by the good folks over at NAGDU. Thanks guys for letting me use your conference room. The call will also be recorded for later listening. Feel free to come and join me on Thursday. We'll have a time of Q and A as well. Again, it's Thursday evening at 8 PM Eastern. Hope to see you there.

Kevin