[musictlk] Audio production conference call reminder.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Thu Sep 22 17:25:58 UTC 2011

Hey folks. Just a quick reminder that tonight at 8 eastern will be the first of many conference calls regarding audio production. My talk tonight will focus on making a record you are truly proud of: the thought processes from concept to completion, from demoing to distribution. We will also have a Q and A session and the call will be recorded and streamed live on audio access fm. I will also make it available as a download for everyone to pass around. Below are the numbers you need to join us, provided by Marion Gwizdala of NAGDU.

1. At 8 PM Eastern, call 641) 715-3300.
2.. When prompted, enter your participant code: 560908#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the participant.

Note, Long distance charges apply if you do not have an unlimited calling plan.

We look forward to seeing you all at the conference tonight at 8 PM eastern.

Kevin