[musictlk] A quick reminder about my kickstarter campaign and free music download.

Kevin Reeves lists at kevinreeves.net
Thu Apr 5 05:24:05 UTC 2012

Hey folks. Just wanted to remind everyone about my current kickstarter campaign to raise the funds to produce my second album entitled Headspace. I'm offering many fun rewards for different levels of giving including a free digital copy of the album when it is released, production consultations, co-writing sessions, a house concert, and so much more. I am also offering free of charge a download of my debut album "It's About Time," which is available right on the kickstarter page. No questions asked or anything. Head on over to http://www.kevinreeves.net, which will redirect you to my kickstarter page, watch the 2 vids if you so desire, download the free album, and consider helping me fund the next one. I've got roughly 8 days left, and I'm trying to raise $7k. I'm currently at $2459, so I have a long way to go. Any help you can provie would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Kevin Reeves