[musictlk] no tcjwb for a while: and some WICS announcements.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:12:06 UTC 2012

hello. We are having technical difficulties and my board took a nice dump last week so there is no  tcjwb. There is how ever a feedback survey we would like you to fill out. We are changing some things and we want your input. After  all  This is your station as well as  mine. there are 5 or so questions all of which are required and some that might be  difficult to answer but just do your best. You can access the survey by the following link.

http://svy.mk/JfRroR

I hope I get my equipment up and running again and remember we are looking for DJs who are willing to come broadcast with us. After all the test is painless and I know by listening to several of you  over the past 7 years that you are good, better then me lol!

 So feel free to email us at http://wics.cc and fill out the survey. That one will close on may 12 2012 so as they used to say in the old tv commercials, hurry hurry hurry lol! Hope all of you are well

Take care and be blessed.