[musictlk] I've been moved!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at PCCUAEDU.onmicrosoft.com
Thu Aug 23 02:28:34 UTC 2012

Where could I find those shoes?
Thanks, Joshua
From: musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [musictlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] on behalf of Linda Mentink [mentink at frontiernet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:19 PM
To: Music Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [musictlk] I've been moved!

Hi Joshua,

I'm sorry, I can't help you with the vibrato, because I'm not well
acquainted with Hammond organs. I can tell you, though, that you'll
have to get organ shoes which have soft bottoms, or play with your
shoes off, which I used to do all the time. Then you can feel where
the pedals are.

Blessings,

Linda