[musictlk] I've been moved!

Data data at papermusic.org
Thu Aug 23 14:30:27 UTC 2012

Joshua,
I'll be glad to help.

The vibrato is activated by a "stop" which, in this case, is just a flapper
switch way over toward the right. You'll have to experiment to find it. The
modulation of the vibrato is controlled by a knob that you can turn. For
classical organ music (anything prior to the 1890s), just turn it off. You
only need vibrato for gospel music.

The shoes Linda mentioned are indeed dance shoes. Mine are made by Capezio
and you can find them online. Mine are of the Oxford style, but you can get
whatever style you like. I've had mine for going on 20 years now and they're
still very nice. You can feel the pedals through the soles. They're about 90
bucks a pair.

Sincerely,
Andy