[musictlk] Accessible Tuners?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 16:33:02 UTC 2012

Hello,
Just use:
http://www.good-ear.com/servlet/EarTrainer
to get your ear working perfectly and get your do re mi perfect and apply
that to your instrument. I would do some research to see what scale your
instrument starts on and just play like a two-five octave scale up to the
top and back down.
Also, what you could do is record a perfect note for each string, or one
note if it is a wind instrument and then adjust your head or your string to
that. What you could also do is get a pitch pipe. I love my pitch pipe and
never go anywhere without it.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs