[musictlk] regarding connecting midi connection

Shreyas N Reddy n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 03:09:40 UTC 2012

hi all
hope all r fine
Well, I wanted to connect my keyboard that is casio to the computer &
do some editing in the songs I play
So, Is this possible?
If so, which software should I have?
I do have the midi cable but I don't know how to connect
If I plug the midi cable from my casio to my computer
Jaws announces that, software is not successfully installed &
something like that
Please could any one help me?
And another request is, I want to use the memory card slot which is
there on my casio, so how to use that as well, I don't know
Please do help me regarding this as well
I have casio 810 & in fact I have lost the cd which they give with the casio
Please help me
--
in regards
Shreyas Nagaraj Reddy