[musictlk] piano question

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 24 21:47:20 UTC 2012

Yes. What you do is play the melody on top with harmony underneath,
using all your fingers in the right hand rather than one or two
simultaneously. I often play the melody in octaves with the rest of
the chord in the middle, using four fingers at once. It is
challenging, but will give you a full sound all the way around.

Blessings,

Linda