[musictlk] Getting Smart Music 2010 Software?

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 04:31:34 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,
Does anyone here have Smart Music 2010 software?
Apparently Smart Music 2012is not accessible with screen readers
(according to a rep from the company)
I need to use it quite urgently for an audition.
The organization that runs audition permitted for me to make DVD if I
can't get access to Smart Music program, but I am just asking around...
Please give me feedback if you have any idea on how to access Smart
Music 2010 or how to make Smart Music 2012 accessible with screen
reader if that's possible.
Thank you.
Miso Kwak