[musictlk] I have entered in another remix contest, please support

Ed Worrell blindworrell at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 22:33:43 UTC 2012

Hello Listers. I have done another remix contest, The song is called AfterLife by Switchfoot. Switchfoot is a crstian punk group. You can listen to my remix at…

http://soundcloud.com/blindworrell/afterlife-e-dub-remix
Voting doesn't start until March 20th. But if you goto this page,
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a95b19cbe3176ad8459f8c3d276e95fd/483

Goto the Support Ed Worrell heading and click on the support Ed link after the start date. and then it will let you vote for me when the time comes to start collecting votes.
Thanks for voting, and listening to my remix.

Ed