[musictlk] Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, & Easter Sunday

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 28 19:12:24 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    I am looking for some contemporary music for my Unity music team to perform for Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, and Easter Sunday. I am considering doing Morning Has Broken again this year, but Lord of the Dance has run its course with our minister! (grin) I would like to hear what other church - especially those with a Metaphysical/Science of Mind bend - are planning for their Holy Week and Easter programs. If you like, you can reply to me off-list to

SwampFox1833 at Verizon.net

MP3s are greatly appreciated, if available!

Peace!
Marion Gwizdala