[musictlk] Two Questions concerning Keyboards

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 10 22:26:34 UTC 2012

Weird stuff. We had a Rogers at my former church. It was easy to use
as a blind person, and had wonderful voices, and lots of them. There
were two models, and our music committee chose the piece of furniture
rather than the moveable one, much to my displeasure. The piece of
furniture had way less voices. I'm sorry I don't know the model
number, or if it's still being made!

Blessings,

Linda