[musictlk] A bit off topic but any bloggers?

kwakmiso at aol.com kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 03:57:30 UTC 2012

HI everyone,
It's a little unrelated to music, but I just want to ask to as many
people as I could, so please take your time to read and give me
feedback.
I would like to start a blog about ways of lives for the blind and
visually impaired in addition to my own life(Braille, tons of
misconceptions, etc)
I am looking for an accessible blogging website.
I created Tumblr account, but it doesn't seem very accessible.
I created wordpress.com. It seems accessible but a bit complicated so
it will require for me to play around for a long time.
I also have blogger.com account.
This account was created, originally, for one of my classes(had to make
a blog for a project)
It was accessible until, I, curiously and accidentally, hit new
interface version.
It seems like there is no way for me to turn it back to the previous
version.
So, in summary, do any of you have blog?
Or do you know anyone who is blind and does blog with screen reader?
I use a screen reader that almost no one uses in America, but I assume
the screen readers are structured generally similar.
SO, you could give me feedback based on JAWS or Windows Eye.
Thank you.
Miso Kwak