[musictlk] This week's tcjwb on wics radio. It will be a good one.

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 04:25:11 UTC 2012

Hello to all. I hope your week treated you all good. Anyway for tomorrow's show we will be focusing on a bit of handle and greegue plus hearing a listener request that they sent me. Thanks and you know who you are. As always we are in need of content. If you feel you want to broadcast and you have the energy and time go to http://Wics.Cc and go to the test link. The form is painless and easy to fill out. Anyway enjoy tomorrow's show.

Info is below.

Place: Http://Listen.Ultrastreams.Us:8022/Stream.M3u
time: Monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm pacific

contact info
show twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/tcjwb
station twitter: Http://Twitter.Com/wicsradio.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
Http://Marrie.Org/contact.Php
or here.
Http://Twitter.Com/marrie1
see you there.