[musictlk] Question for you all

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 01:09:07 UTC 2012

Hello Koby,
Though I do not play the flute, let me give you an idea that may help you. It will be very difficult for someone to teach you the flute via phone. though they may be able to teach you the basic concepts like location of different features etc, they will not be able to give you the full experience of learning the true nuances and features of playing and mastering the instrument. This would be the same with all instruments that you might try to learn. Also, another thing to consider is that sound can become very distorted over the phone, making it even harder on yourself and the instructor to understand the correct notes and playing styles.
Hope this helps,

Aleeha